Our LinkedIn company page recently hit a major milestone, passing 1000 followers. We are absolutely humbled that so many of you have taken an interest in our firm and the content we share. The last eighteen months have seen many exciting and positive changes for us as a company, and we’ve enjoyed sharing them with you.
From the beginning, we’ve viewed our blog and social media channels as an extension of how we serve our clients. One of our core beliefs is that our clients deserve regular, thoughtful communication. We feel it’s our responsibility to make sure that our clients know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
Since it’s also the time of year when we’re starting to look ahead to 2017, it seems appropriate to pause and reflect about what types of updates we provide, and to ask you, what else would you like us to share in the coming months?
Over the past year, we’ve tried to create posts that would serve two primary purposes:
- We write and share original articles that we hope are of value to our clients and prospective clients - property management and commercial real estate professionals.
- We publish news and updates about what’s happening inside our company and our industry, including the events we attend and the causes we support.
In 2017, we’re going to work even harder to create more original articles to help our clients and prospective clients fully understand the valuable services that commercial landscaping companies, like us, offer. We’ll dive a little deeper into some of the best practices we employ in our landscape service operations, and explain how those processes benefit our clients.
We’ll also share more updates about what’s happening inside our company. As we continue our rapid growth and expand to new service areas, we meet people who are curious about our firm. They want to know what we stand for, and what makes us different than the other commercial landscaping firms they’ve worked with before.
We’ll also continue to highlight our employees and shine a light on their achievements. We’re blessed to work with more than 1800 of the most talented Landscape Professionals in the country, and we’re excited to share their stories with you.
So that’s a little about what we’re planning for next year, but now we’d like to hear from you.
- What are the landscaping topics you’d like to see us cover in greater detail?
- What advice, suggestions, or resources can we offer to make you more effective as a property management or commercial real estate professional?
- What about Yellowstone Landscape, or commercial landscaping companies in general, would you like to know more about?
Please offer your comments and suggestions on our blog, or you can add your comments to the LinkedIn post for this article.
Finally, to the more than 1000 of you out there that have chosen to follow our updates on LinkedIn, “Thank you!”
It’s truly an honor to have you on the journey with us.