Landscapers/Gardeners & Crew Leaders, Orlando - South
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking experienced Landscapers/Gardeners and Crew Leaders to perform work on one of our high-end Disney properties. These positions are of high visibility at the resort and require detail-oriented individuals with the ability to complete daily tasks according to a strict schedule.
- Maintaining the property using landscaping tools and other equipment as needed
- Removal of all trash and other debris littering property
- Adhering to Company’s safety policies and ensuring the safety of themselves and the public
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and other employees as needed
- Prior experience working on a landscape crew on high-end resort properties
- Fluency in English; bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Pro-active attitude to resolve issues before they become problematic
- Ability to 40 hours per week including weekends
- Will be required to report directly to site; no transportation from branch available
Yellowstone Landscape offers paid time-off, holiday pay, a 401(K) Plan, access to discounted lunch on site, and company-paid uniforms. Pay is competitive and based on experience.
How To Apply
1773 Business Center Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34758
Tel: (407) 396-0529