Irrigation Superintendent, Port St. Lucie
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a dedicated, experienced and professional Irrigation Superintendent for our Port St. Lucie Branch. The Irrigation Superintendent will report to the Port St. Lucie Branch each day, and will oversee various irrigation maintenance contracts on high-profile commercial properties in the Port St. Lucie and West Palm Beach markets.
- Help build an effective production team by developing employees and working with them to build and support a team environment
- Manage production for our high quality services utilizing an understanding of complex irrigation concepts
- Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building, regular site visits and consistent quality of service
- Be able to professionally develop quotes and proposals based on customer needs
- Have a basic working knowledge of all equipment used and ensure equipment is operational and functional as needed by teams
- Sell enhancement services in order to improve site conditions, coordinating with other region office employees and customers to ensure that the enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees, customers and the public
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in the irrigation field with a focus on commercial properties.
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, written, and reading comprehension) required; Bi-lingual skills in Spanish are a plus.
- Must have the ability to deliver flawless customer service and to develop strong employee and client relationships.
- Be able to provide a hands-on approach to task management, employee and customer interaction.
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- FCHP and BMP certifications, as well as other related certifications, are highly preferred.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, and 401k.
How To Apply