Install and Enhancement Crew Leaders, Charleston
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia and South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are seeking experienced Landscape Install and Enhancement Foremen for our North Charleston Branch, which installs and maintains high-profile commercial properties in the greater Charleston Area. We are looking for bright, energetic, team players that are detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and take ownership of their work. Projects will vary in size and scope based on client specifications.
- Supervising all lawn installation and enhancement service activities of the crew -- ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crew members have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crew members are operating safely at all times
- Completing a pre-trip inspection report each day
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and employees as needed
- Using landscaping tools and operating heavy equipment as needed. Safely driving crews to and from jobs, adhering to Company's safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews.
- Prior experience working and managing a crew consisting of laborers providing landscape enhancement and irrigation installation
Experience with commercial landscape construction and irrigation equipment, including bobcat operation
Ability to identify plant material and to read landscape blueprints
Clean driving record
Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Based on experience.
How To Apply
or fill out an application at our Branch location:
7332 Peppermill Parkway
North Charleston, SC 29418
Tel: (843) 225-2380