Account Manager Bilingual - Arbor Division, Southwest Houston
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a talented Bilingual (English/Spanish) Account Manager to be responsible for all aspects of service delivery and producing enhancements for a portfolio of premier commercial properties in the Central Houston metropolitan area.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Planning & Scheduling Field Operations to exceed client expectations.
- Tree Care Service Sales on existing properties.
- Proactively Communicating with Clients.
- Full-scope Management of a commercial property portfolio, can include ongoing contracts or smaller single service contracts.
- Work with Maintenance Account Managers to develop tree care programs for existing clients.
- Fostering a work environment where Safety is recognized as “The Tool for Life".
- Employee Development and training of service personnel to provide exceptional service.
- Bachelor Degree/ Associate Degree in Forestry and/or Business strongly preferred.
- Two to five years of prior experience with a professional Arbor/Tree Care or Landscape Management firm required.
- Knowledge of southern climate Arboriculture and/or horticultural practices and high-level property maintenance experience a plus.
- Certified Arborist a plus.
- Superb communication skills; in both English and Spanish.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for customer service
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.
How To Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer---- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability