Equipment/Fleet Mechanic, Charleston
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Landscape Equipment and Fleet Mechanic for our Charleston Branch. The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and performing preventative maintenance on all company equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and service a wide variety of landscape power equipment. This will include commercial mowers, 2 cycle equipment, utility vehicles, trailers and trucks.
- Operate in a shop where an inventory of spare parts and supplies are maintained.
- Operate safely and maintain shop in a clean, orderly manner.
- A professional with a minimum of 5+ years repair experience with mowers, small engines, 2 cycle equipment, and utility vehicles.
- Must possess a strong mechanical skill-set including knowledge of basic electrical systems, hydraulic systems, mower technology and engines, both gasoline and diesel.
- Basic automotive repair experience.
- A team player with good communication abilities: must be adept at fostering communication between branch management, account management and crew leaders.
- Strong organization skills-strength in record keeping, shop cleanliness, inventory and parts ordering, desire to stay proactive and not reactive as it applies to preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Must have own tools.
- High school diploma with additional technical certifications a plus.
- Basic computer skills, a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, and 401k.
How To Apply