Strategic Account Manager - Austin, TX
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values its employees, encourages collaborative practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Yellowstone Landscape is seeking a professional who will be responsible for both operations and sales in the Austin, TX, market. This unique opportunity will be instrumental to Yellowstone’s expansion into the Austin market. Initially, the successful candidate will focus on operations management for an existing client and sales geared towards expanding our market presence. As our operations grow and become established, the focus of this position will shift to align with either operations or sales, depending on the incumbent’s strengths and the company’s goals. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will play an active role in the connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective clients—listening, consulting and building lasting relationships.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. We currently serve clients from branch locations across the South. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving the relationship development functions for the Austin, TX, market.
- Prospect profitable commercial landscape maintenance opportunities.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective and new clientele.
- Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and for internal use.
- Review specifications and contract documentation for each project.
- Planning & Scheduling Field Operations to exceed client expectations.
- Enhancement Sales on existing properties.
- Proactively Communicating with Clients.
- Full-scope Management of a commercial property portfolio.
- Fostering a work environment where Safety is recognized as our #1 priority.
- Employee Development and training of service personnel to provide exceptional service.
- A landscape professional with a positive and engaging interpersonal style.
- Associate’s Degree required and a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered.
- Two to five years of prior experience with a professional landscape management firm.
- Passion for client service.
- Must be highly-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Superb communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO as well as a vehicle reimbursement program.
How To Apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer---- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability